Monday, July 23, 2012

My Favorite Pasta Salad

I had two friends visit a couple weekends ago and I made roll-ups (see post on Roll-Ups) for a snack and this pasta salad for lunch. This is another recipe you can add almost anything you like and are craving at the time.

What I used this time: cucumber, green pepper, cherry tomatoes (actually I think they were grape tomatoes), pepperoni, pasta (I like the colorful pasta for pasta salads), cubes of Colby Jack cheese, and Italian salad dressing. I wanted to add artichokes but Cub moved them and I couldn’t find them!



Chop anything that needs to be- I like to slice the tomatoes in half because they are easier to get on your fork that way, other than that –chop and throw in a bowl. Boil pasta, rinse and throw in bowl. Stir everything together and squirt in the Italian dressing. Stir and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Done!


If anyone can tell me how to keep my pepperoni from clumping up I would really appreciate it. I hate it when this happens! Hate it!


I love this pasta salad- its so good and you can throw just about anything in it. One of my friends called it the debri salad. haha!


______________________________________


This summer at the cabin we have been trying to get Patches into the lake to go swimming. Of course its always great how nice he smells after the lake– NOT!!!!!


The first time Patches did not like swimming at all. He swam straight for the dock and was done.


But the second time he liked it much more!
He swam around and didn’t head for the dock or land for a while. Just kept swimming.




No comments:

Post a Comment