Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tostadas

After my Southwest Night post I was really craving tostadas so thats exactly what I had for dinner tonight.

Ingredients:
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Cheese
Sour Cream
Re-fried Beans
Shredded BBQ Pork (I cheated and bought the already prepared stuff. Still good, but thats the lazy way out)
Corn Tortillas

I sprayed the pan with cooking spray and placed two tortillas in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. They probably could have used some more time but I was HUNGRY! While those were baking I heated up the pulled pork and chopped the tomatoes.


To assemble I first spread the re-fried beans, then the meat, then the cheese, then the order doesn't matter after that. I like to spread the beans first because otherwise it is too hard to spread them out. And I always put the cheese right on top of the meat whenever I make tacos, burritos, or tostadas-- then the cheese kind of melts. yummmmm.


Ahhhh. Perfect dinner.


Now I have to get outside and water my poor plants-- why won't it rain?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment